Whether you are in need of a last minute appetizer or ideas for leftovers, this cranberry salsa is drool-worthy! Sweet yet tart this salsa is great with chips or my personal favorite a few days later with a turkey quesadilla! Check out this very simple, delicious recipe below!
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3 limes
- 5 slices of jalapeño
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw sugar (the more your blend the ingredients the less sugar you need)
1. Adding cranberries and onion into a food processor and pulse lightly.
2. Place in cranberries and onions in a bowl.
3. Add cilantro, lime, and jalapeño into food processor and pulse well.
4. Place cilantro, lime, and jalapeño into the bowl with the cranberries and onions.
5. Add sugar and stir well!