Have you heard of Maca..? No, not Matcha but Maca, the superfood that is packed with health benefits! I have been adding it to my smoothies and drinks for quite a few months now because it has so many great qualities. I am not too crazy about the taste, so have been experimenting with a way to make it taste as good as I could for my morning drink! Check out my recipe for a yummy Maca "Latte" and see why you should be adding Maca to your diet!
benefits of maca
- Improves and balances mood
- Boosts energy
- Improves memory/ learning
- Very nutritious (rich source of antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, enzymes, and vitamins)
- Helps balance hormones
- Relieve menstrual issues and the side effects of going through menopause.
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp caca powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 TBS cashew butter
- pinch of sea salt
- Warm ingredients on stove top
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!