SWEET ROSE LIP SCRUB
Who noticed once the temperature dropped your skin started to get dry? One of my favorite solution is sugar scrubs. Scrubs are my favorite, I use them all year round, but there is something extra nice about scrubs in the winter! My lips had been pretty chapped and flakey lately, gross I know! I whipped up a simple fun sugar scrub for my lips and they are feeling soft and flake free! Check out the recipe below.
SWEET ROSE LIP SCRIB
1 TBS Sugar
1 tsp Dried Roses
1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 drops Serenity Essential Oil
1. Add sugar and dried roses in blender or food processor, turn on high for about a minute.
2. Place in small bowl and add in coconut oil and Serenity, mix with fork until the oil is evenly dispersed.
3. Scoop scrub into small air tight container (this will dry out if left out too long!)
4. Scrub all that dry skin off for a soft kissable lips!
* Finish with a hydrating chapstick or a small amount of coconut oil!